Leisure use on the rise
INCOME at Cookstown’s leisure facilities has increased by almost £17,000 over a six-month period.
The number of people using the services also rose by 9,560 between April and September, a council sub-committee meeting has heard.
However, the meeting was told the figures will remain “unpredictable” as Magherafelt Leisure Centre has recently opened, while Omagh’s is closed for refurbishment.
The council’s Leisure Services Manager agreed to bring a marketing plan to the next committee meeting.
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
- St Patrick’s new-breed aiming to create their own legacy
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South