MAKE a date in your diary & visit the ‘Health & Beauty Fair’ at the Millennium Forum, Londonderry/Derry on Sunday 20 May. With FREE entry for all,
it won’t disappoint visitors interested in looking after themselves. From 1-6pm you can sample and purchase a diverse range of products & treatments showcased by exhibitors, featuring all that’s new & emerging in the local health & beauty industry
Julie Bailie, Event Organiser with Johnston Publishing, said ‘It’s great to be back offering this popular event. With Free Entry for visitors this year again and two exhibition areas for businesses at only £70+vat per stand, we’re providing something special for everyone, suiting all pockets and budgets.”
New exhibitors are booking daily and with visitors able to make purchases on the day why would you not want to be there?
Here are just a few of the exhibitors and deals you can look forward to:
* Aloe Vera & Beehive Forever Living Products have dramatically improved many conditions for people worldwide with significant results. Their natural product range includes drinks, supplements, skincare, personal care, weight management and cosmetics.
* Find out how you can De-Stress with the Seascape Spa in the Silver Tassie Hotel Letterkenny
* Enjoy 10% discount off Professional Make-Up Brushes & Cosmetics with Blank Canvas Cosmetics
* Make sure you try Ezespa’s fantastic Helen É Cosmetics with a special £10 Goody Bag containing over £40 worth of make-up products
* Be sure to bag the fantastic opening offer of 50% off your first order with Arbonne the award winning beauty and wellbeing brand with Swiss heritage, a tremendous bargain not to be missed
* Visit Angelic Infusion & learn about Claire O’Kane’s purpose and passion to teach others about angels of the unconditional energy vibration, and how to tap into the power and beauty of your soul, operating through your heart centre. She will leave you in your Personal Place of Power, comforted and surrounded with an uplifting energy and message of hope, love and empowerment from the angels.
* Visit Yvonne McLaughlin of Nutri Ki Health Studio to learn about Kinesiology, a holistic approach to balancing a person’s energy system. Kinesiology treats the person as a whole eliminating toxins, reducing tension and enhancing the body’s own natural healing ability. Kinesiology can help to alleviate health problems by activating the self healing mechanisms in the body; it can show how health issues may be linked to specific aspects of your current diet & lifestyle; and it can provide realistic advice individually tailored to your lifestyle.
* The Olive Tree Gift Boutique don’t do ordinary because they believe that everything should be about living life to the full and everyone enjoying their own edgy wow factor & will be showcasing this season’s quirky bags, exquisite scarves and artful jewellery which will go a long way towards fulfilling your own personal wow factor! You are invited into their world to appreciate innovation, artfulness and good design. So escape and connect with the little ones in your life at The Olive Tree Gift Boutique.
Or find out more about hosting your very own ‘Olive Tree Girlie Night In’ party
* Discover the amazing fragrant world of Scentsy. Authentic Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax. So with no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances. Find out too how you can bring friends together with Scentsy products by hosting your very own Scentsy party. Their fragrances evoke unique memories in everyone, and at a Scentsy party, those memories can be celebrated and shared — that’s what makes their parties so much fun!
New exhibitors are booking daily including: Exercise & Weight Management Academy; Revive Holistic Therapy, Healthy Ambition Nutrition & Health Store and many more! Exhibitor stand availability is limited. To ensure you don’t miss out on the great opportunity of exhibiting for only £70+vat, please contact Julie Bailie on 028 3839 5504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.