Burglars dump jewellery outside Cookstown
JEWELLERY stolen during a burglary in Desertmartin has been found dumped in a hedge outside Cookstown.
A member of the public found the discarded items on the Kilycolp Road, Tullyhogue on March 1st.
The items were recovered and police were able to return them to their owner on Tuesday 12 March.
A PSNI spokesperson said: “The items of jewellery were stolen following a burglary of a house in the Tobermore Road area of Magherafelt on Monday 18 February.
“This is an example of great relations between the community and police which help to combat crime and return property to victims of serious crimes.”
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South