Council go Wi-Fi
DUP Mid Ulster MLA and Cookstown Councillor, Ian McCrea has welcomed the unveiling of free Wi-Fi for Cookstown Council facilities.
Speaking Mr McCrea said: “In a time when technology is advancing at lightning speed, I am delighted that Cookstown Council are now able to unveil Wi-Fi access throughout its facilities to meet the ever growing need and expectations of customers.
“During my time as a councillor I have pressed the council on making IT services available across our buildings and making Wi-Fi access available across our council facilities.
“Wi-Fi has been rolled out to the main Council offices, the Burnavon Theatre, Cookstown Leisure Centre and Ballyronan Marina and Caravan Park.
“The availability of Wi-Fi will give customers a whole new experience and I trust encourage more people into Cookstown to avail of all we have to offer.”
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South east