Council jackets to be recalled
NEW corporate jackets for employees of Cookstown District Council are to be recalled after one local councillor highlighted an issue with them.
A meeting of a council sub-committee heard how Cllr James McGarvey had noted the new jackets did not feature the wording, ‘Cookstown District Council’, below the council’s crest.
Cllr McGarvey told the meeting it was important to “identify the council”.
It was subsequently recommended that the jackets be recalled and the wording added.
In addition, it was decided that all future jackets would have the crest and the wording included.
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South