Crawfords pick up top UK retailer award
CRAWFORDS Supermarket in Maghera, has just been named the UK’s Best Large Independent Retailer of the Year at a lavish awards ceremony in the Grosvenor House Hotel.
It’s the first time ever a Northern Ireland own brand shop has won this award. The 112 year old family run business also won U.K. Best Fresh Produce Retailer of the year.
Jonathan Crawford said “It’s great to be recognised in this way and is testament to the hard work of our staff and the loyalty of the people of Maghera who have supported us over the years. I am absolutely delighted. “ He attended the awards ceremony in London with his wife, local celebrity, Emma-Louise Johnston.
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South