Local lady in Best Dressed Top 10
A DUNGANNON woman has been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Dressed at Down Royal Ladies Day.
Donna Ross, was shortlisted from a record number of entries by the judges as one of the best dressed ladies on the day.
JNwine.com Ladies Day saw fashionistas out in full force donning their finest gear, with judges Bairbre Power, fashion editor of the Irish Independent and Michelle Jackson, store manager at House of Fraser having the difficult task of picking this year’s winner. Elaine Waterworth from the Maze was eventually selected and lifted the fabulous prize worth £5000, courtesy of House of Fraser, Belfast.
Speaking at Down Royal after judging the Best Dressed competition, Bairbre Power, fashion editor of the Irish Independent, said: “This is my first visit to Down Royal Racecourse and it has exceeded all expectations. I’m so glad to see the ladies here embrace the chilly nip in the air on this beautiful winter’s day, with well put together outfits combining fur, tweed and colourful ensembles, adding real style and glamour off the track.”
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
- St Patrick’s new-breed aiming to create their own legacy
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South