‘Roads are a total disgrace’
On reading ‘the Mid’ regarding the neglected state of our roads not only in and around Cookstown but outside Cookstown the roads are a total disgrace.
I own and drive a car, I pay my car tax, I pay tax on my car insurance, I pay tax on petrol, and if I need a part for the car I pay tax.
I am so glad to read that our councillors are taking a stand and speaking out and hopefully will continue to do so to get good roads and not holes filled in and a patch here, and a patch there.
We tax paying drivers deserve better and more people should speak out and back our councilors.
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South