Vehicle seized in Cookstown
POLICE called to the scene of a traffic collision in Omagh on Saturday arrested one of the drivers on suspicion of driving having taken excess alcohol.
The far was also seized for a no insurance offence and officers discovered it was being used with ‘green diesel’.
The driver was bailed for a week.
Also over the weekend, police seized a car that was being used with rebated fuel at Killyclogher Road, Omagh.
And cars being used without insurance were seized at Sedan Avenue, Omagh, on Sunday; Derry Road, Omagh on Saturday; Main Street, Aughnacloy on Friday and Fairhill Road, Cookstown, on Monday morning.
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South