THE weekend of 7th – 8th July was hastily rescheduled due to last weekend’s inclement weather to allow for the playing of the Killymoon Masters competition sponsored by Mr Alastair Laird.
The event was held over two days, with the larger Saturday field being thinned down to the top 32 scores for the Sunday play off. Following the two days play the event was won with an impressive net score of 128 (64, 64) by Paddy McGuigan, with the best Gross prize going to Steven Hughes with a gross score of 146 (73, 73).
Second prize overall went to Patrick Rafferty who managed to get around in 130 over the two rounds (67, 63) securing his position over Mark Meenan (137, 67, 70) due to the lowest card on day two.
Other prize winners in descending order were Neil Donaghy ( 137), Oisin Maguire (138), Garry McCabe (139, better second card) and Aaron Davidson (139). The prizes will be presented in the Clubhouse at 9pm on Saturday 11th August.
- Ulster Unionists view Dale Farm investment
- One speeding ticket issued
- Overend encourages Mid Ulster to think about options at Open University
- Charlie’s birthday brunch in aid of children’s cancer unit
- Glasgowbury Announce ‘Small But Massive’ Line-Up - The Answer, The Japanese Popstars and ASIWYFA among first acts unveiled as Glasgowbury turns a teenager!
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Belfast
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: South