Two fire crews from Cookstown were called out at 4am this morning [Friday] to deal with an accidental fire at a home in Cookstown.
It is understood all the occupants of the house escaped after smoke alarms alerted them to the fire on the ground floor of the property.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hosereel jets and a thermal imaging camera to deal with the blaze.
A Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service received a call at 4.04am to a report of a fire at residential premises at the Grange Road area of Cookstown in the early hours of Friday, November 13.
“Two Fire Appliances from Cookstown were deployed to the scene of a fire on the ground floor of a detached house in the area.
“Smoke alarms had actuated and alerted the occupants of the fire. There were no reports of any injuries.
“Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service finished at 5.16am and the fire is being treated as an accidental fire.”