Householder treated for burns after bedroom blaze in Pomeroy

NI Fire and Rescue Service
NI Fire and Rescue Service
Share this article

The occupier of a house in Pomeroy has been treated for slight burns following a fire in a bedroom.

The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service were called to the blaze at a semi-detached property in Cabhan Aluinn in the County Tyrone village on Boxing Day morning.

A spokesperson said: “Local firefighters attended and dealt with the fire using a hosereel jet.”