A man in his sixties was treated in hospital following a house fire in the Clonoe area on Wednesday night.
Firefighters were called to the scene of the blaze, at Drummurrer Lane, around 11pm.
A spokesperson for the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Services (NIFRS) explained the fire is being treated as accidental: “Two Fire Appliances from Dungannon Fire Station, one Fire Appliance from Cookstown Fire Station and one Fire Appliance from Pomeroy Fire Station were deployed to the scene.
“Firefighters using two hosereel jets dealt with a bungalow well alight in the area. One man aged in his 60s was treated at the scene for shock by colleagues from Northern Ireland Ambulance Service. The man was taken to a nearby hospital following the incident.”