The Department for Communities has announced summer opening hours for sites across Northern Ireland, including Bellaghy Bawn.
The summer opening timetable commences on Saturday June 24 and runs until Sunday September 17.
Built around 1619 by Sir Baptist Jones, Bellaghy Bawn is a fortified house and bawn (a defensive enclosure common to late medieval and Plantation-period sites). What exists today is a mix of various building styles from different periods with the main house lived in until 1987.
Bellaghy Bawn will be open every Sunday from 12.00pm to 6pm from June 24.
Summer opening times for all heritage sites managed by the Department for Communities can be found at www.discovernorthernireland.com/loveheritageni