Sounding smoke alarm alerts occupiers to Dungannon bedroom fire

Firefighters have extinguished a small fire in the bedroom of a semi-detached house at Dungannon.

Thursday, 1st March 2018, 2:26 pm
Updated Thursday, 1st March 2018, 2:29 pm
Local Fire and Rescue crews dealt with the blaze

A sounding smoke alarm alerted persons on the property at Coalisland Road around 9pm last night, according to the NI Fire and Rescue Service.

The cause of the fire appeared to be accidental.

Fire crews from Dungannon attended the incident.