The NI Fire and Rescue Service rescued a woman from a fire in a Magherafelt flat, after fireworks were pushed through a letter box.
The NIFRS responded said they received the report of the fire at a flat in Sandy Braes, on Monday night after 11pm. “Fireworks pushed through letter box went off and generated a large amount of smoke in the flat. Firefighters led a 25-year-old woman to safety,” said the NIFRS.
“Smoke alarms were activated by the smoke in the flat. Fire crews from Magherafelt station attended the incident.”